Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Blog Sale!

Terms & Conditions:
  • I am chimpyblue05 on MUA.
  • I ship from the US and will ONLY ship to the US.
  • Paypal only, please.
  • Payment must be made within 24 hours, and I cannot hold items.
  • Shipping is $5 flat rate, or FREE with a purchase over $50.
  • I always ship with delivery confirmation and will ship your purchase within three (3) business days.
  • Insurance may be added at an additional cost to you.
  • Please leave a comment with your e-mail address and I will send you an invoice through Paypal. First come, first served.
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING! 



MAC Free to Be Eyes: Smut, Crochet, Free to Be, Sensibility
The brown and pink have a very slight dip, other two shades barely used. - $15


Chanel Lilium, Stage Lights tester palette - each shade used 2x - $10 each


Chanel nail polish in Jade Rose, Pink Satin, Lotus Rouge, Fantastic, Dazzling, Sugar Gloss - usage as shown  - $10 each, $50 for all six


Chantecaille Mulberry Luminous l/g - never used - $10


Chanel Prelude (2x), Kaska Beige (1x)  SOLD, Rose Envolee (6x) quads - $18 each
Chanel Magic Night single - never used - $10 SOLD


MAC Pigments - used 1x each or BN - two are marked as gratis as shown - $10 each
Top row: White, Silver, The Family Crest
Second Row: Cornflower, Kitschmas, Cocomotion, Off the Radar
Third Row: Gold Mode, Golden Lemon, Your Ladyship, Lovely Lily (sample version, full size)
Fourth Row: Reflects Gold Glitter, ReflectsTransparent Teal Glitter, Quickfrost, Violet, Accent Red, Reflects Transparent Teal Glitter
Fifth Row: Bell-Bottom Blue, Teal, Jardin Aires, Golden Olive


MAC eyeshadows - each used 1-2x - $10 each
Top row: Passionate, Beautyburst, Cumulus, Waternymph, Aquavert, Mancatcher, Fiction
Bottom row: Warm Chill, Turquatic, Little Minx (marked sample, full size), Parrot (2006 version), Lotusland, Hush, Gulf Stream


MAC eyeshadows - each used 1x or BN - $10 each
Top row: Gilt By Association, Pink Split, Noir Plum
Bottom row: Thunder + Rain, Hocus Pocus, Satellite Dreams


Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait l/g - BNIB - Insolence, Imaginaire SOLD- $10 each
Chanel Sphnix e/s - $10
Chanel Espeigle blush - 1x - $20 SOLD


Chanel Brompton Road highlighter - SIB - swatched 1x - $45


Chanel Iridescent Effects Eyes Beiges - SIB - swatched 1x - $45


Le Metier de Beaute Kaleidoscope in Sleeping Beauty - usage as shown - $25


Le Metier de Beaute Kaleidoscope in Northern Lights - usage as shown - $25


LMDB Blush - usage as shown - $25


NARS Luxor multiple - 3x - $15
NARS Illuminators in Super Orgasm, Copcabana - 1x - $15 each


Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. 2 - usage as shown - $25


Urban Decay I Love NYC - usage as shown - $25

22 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, I sent an email with my order to your Gmail address :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to receiving my blush! Just removed comment to protect my e-mail address. = )

      Delete
  3. I am interested in Chanel Fleur de Lotus and Kaska Beige if still available. My email is piadds1121 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, Kaska Beige is gone. But do let me know if you're still interested in FdL. :-)

      Delete
  4. Ill take Chanel magic night.

    Sama.gover@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I no longer have the Cargo Polynesia, but invoiced you for the rest of the items. Thank you!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, do you still have the lilium quad & Narcisse blush? My email is ellyp934ever@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please invoice me for MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes in Petticoat, Star Wonder, Rose Quartz, Lightscapade and chanel prelude .pp minebily@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deleted my email :). But paid invoice

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. interested in cocomotion and golden lemon please tina143x@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chanel insolence and imaginaire please. asiastory@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is fleur de lotus still available? If it is, sama.gover@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Could I pls purchase the Blush LMDB Kaleidoscope

    PP: japbaby242@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I'm interested in the UD Book of Shadows 2. Can you please invoice me via paypal to nlobascio at gmail.com? Please add the necessary charges for insurance and tracking information (if extra). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you still have Diptyque Ofresia 3.4 oz SIB (box damaged) - $40 I'd be interested. leahjterrell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, are the followings MAC Pigments available?

    White
    Silver
    Off the Radar
    Gold Mode
    Your Ladyship
    Quickfrost
    Jardin Aires
    Golden Olive

    My PP addy is "ReneProperty@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can I send you $10 for the Chanel Sphinx eyeshadow single? I use Paypal. My email address is Alicia.Stender@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete