Monday, January 30, 2012

Blog sale!



MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment in Surf the Ocean, each shade used 1x, case came a bit cracked but it's fully functional, $20


Becca Illuminate Wash Liquid Highlighter, SIB, swatched 1x on hand, $10


Chanel Rouge Hydrabase l/s in Vamp (tester, sealed in plastic), lipliner in Vamp, tester, BN, $20 each or $35 for the pair


MAC Keychain (was given to employees), BNIB, comes with bag and MAC card, $35



Urban Decay e/s case (does NOT come with product), a bit dinged but fully functional, $30 or FREE with purchase of the four UD e/s below


Urban Decay West Side Highway e/s, BN, no box, $60


Urban Decay Route 66 e/s, BN, no box, $60


Urban Decay Eden's Expressway, BNIB, $60


Urban Decay I-5 e/s, BNIB, $60


Chanel Rose Platine e/l, BNIB, $25


MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment in Summer Stash, each used 1x, $20


Bobbi Brown e/s in Rock Star, BNIB, $15


Urban Decay 15 Anniversary palette, only a few shades swatched, $40


Christian Dior, Diorskin Sculpt in 010, 85% remains, $20


Chanel Graphite nail polish, BNIB, $25


MAC Ash Violet fluidline, BNIB, $20


Becca Hywatha PSP, slight dip in center, $25


Too Faced Who's Your Poppy? blush, used 2x, $12


Chanel Eclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen, used 3x, shade: 10 Beige Tendre Light, $25


MAC Lightscapade MSF, BNIB, $30


Christian Dior Diorshow Black Out, BN, no box, $15


Betsey Johnson Too Too roll-on, used 1x, $12




Terms & Conditions:
  • I am chimpyblue05 on MUA.
  • I ship from the US and will ONLY ship to the US.
  • Paypal only, please.
  • Payment must be made within 24 hours, and I cannot hold items.
  • Shipping is $3 flat rate, or free with a purchase over $50.
  • I always ship with delivery confirmation and will ship your purchase within three (3) business days.
  • Insurance may be added at an additional cost to you.
  • Please leave a comment with your e-mail address and I will send you an invoice through Paypal. First come, first served.




THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

11 comments:

  1. Can I please purchase:

    Edward Bess Dusk e/s, 3x, still in pouch, $16

    pp: japbaby242@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am interested in Chanel Boy, please invoice me at helloglitz@gmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I please get MAC Sweet Sienna pigment, BNIB, $30 (original jar, has sticker from CCO on it) to feseuh (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If ^ doesn't go through, I'd love the sweet sienna pigment! aksaiyo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. if no one else takes it above, i'll take MAC sweet sienna! paypal: vlcm69@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Please send an invoice for Chanel Vegas as well as Chanel extrait de gloss Emoi.
    Email is claudiataormina at cox dot net

    I will pay immediately upon receipt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like:

    Lancome Juicy Tubes set $10

    Would you be willing to do $12 shipped?

    PPID: Springtulip@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to purchase the mac lightscapade and also crystal pink, would you be willing to sell both for $45? my email is poojaberry@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this blog sale still going on because I'm interested in some things? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    Is this blog sale still going on?
    I would like to purchase Chanel Rose Platine.
    I am a serious buyer. Please email back.
    Shesonlyfiction (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This available?
    MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment in Summer Stash, each used 1x, $20
    My PP address "ReneMacAddict@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete